Center of Performing Arts
- 2,608 seats (20 ADA-compliant spaces)
- Top-Notch production capabilities
- Rehearsal space & several dressing rooms
- Stage size: 144′ x 40′
Club Auto Sport
Are you craving something extraordinary, entirely unique and extremely elegant for your next corporate or business event? Then make Club Auto Sport in San Jose your destination!
- Perfect place to host your next event
- Modern, elegant spaces features soaring ceilings
Corinthian Grand Ballroom
Holding your event at The Corinthian Grand Ballroom ensures a full-service event experience.
- Includes an experienced management team
- Focus on the more important aspects of your event
Evergreen Grace Hall
This intimate location can host banquets and other events.
- Hall for up to 200 capacity. (Accommodation possible for up to 350!)
- Up to 200 Decorated Tables and Chairs
The Friendship Banquet Hall is a premiere full service event site serving the city of San Jose since 1959. Our experienced team is ready to assist you every step of the way to ensure your experience is a positive and memorable one.
- A venue for all occasions
- In 2010 Friendship Hall began a new phase
McEnry Convention Center
The San Jose McEnery Convention Center sits in the center of Downtown and boasts hundreds of varied events a year.
- Fanime, the Silicon Valley Auto Show, & Silicon Valley Comic Con
- Annual tech conferences, and specialty events, meetings and tradeshows
Mexican Heritage Plaza
Since the School assumed operations of the Plaza in July 2011, thousands of community members have rediscovered that the Mexican Heritage Plaza is the ideal location to have a wedding, an intimate meeting, a conference, a family celebration, and any other type of event.
- 14 beautiful spaces for 10 people or thousands
- Staff ready to help plan your next event
- 468 seats, with 8 ADA-compliant spaces
- Full production capabilities
- Stage size: 50′ x 30′
- 50,000 total sq. ft.
Napredak Hall is an elegant setting for events and occasions for all ages. We can customize the floor plan according to your vision, ideal place to host corporate events such as product launches, employee trainings, tradeshows, and staff celebrations.
- Bar/Lounge seats 50-100
- Main hall seats 400
- Outdoor picnic area seats 250+
- Lawn area seats 1,000
This time around, dare to be different! Choose a space aligned with your ethos, style, and taste. Your next product demo, team meeting, or breakout session should happen right here. With 10,000 sq. ft. on the ground floor and a private mezzanine breakout space, we can accommodate just about any request no matter how big or small.
San Jose Marriott
Create, collaborate and connect where innovation becomes the next big idea. Fresh from a top-to-bottom renovation, the San Jose Marriott offers groups their pick from 22 meeting rooms and on-site exhibition space.
- Great views of San Jose
- Kick-start creative sessions
San Jose Museum of Art
Raise the standard for getting out of the office—host your meeting or corporate event at the San José Museum of Art. Certainly, there’s no better environment for motivating creativity. The Museum offers a variety of options and can beautifully accommodate events for 20 to 150 during the day in the Wendel Education Center, with other great spaces available any night of the week for 100 to 3,000 guests.
San Jose Museum of Quilts & Textiles
The San Jose Museum of Quilts & Textiles is a non-profit organization in downtown San Jose. Maximum Occupancy is 48 seated. Food and drink are only allowed in this space. This room is suitable for receptions, lectures, or meetings. There is a space adjacent to where a caterer can set up.
- Meeting retreats, receptions, lectures, or parties can be coordinated
- Viewing current exhibits is included for your group
San Jose Women's Club
- The Landmark Historic Venue supports events from 24 to 400 guests:
- Spectator/Audience (max. of 400 guests)
- Classroom or Seated Dinner (max. of 300 guests)
The Computer History Museum
The Computer History Museum is a one-of-a-kind location in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- A variety of spaces for every event
- Customizable to meet your budget
The Fairgrounds SJ
Silicon Valley’s Most Affordable & Accessible Venue
- 167,000 square feet under roof
- 20 acres of lawn and paved outdoor space
- 40 acres of parking
The Fairmont Downtown San Jose
The Rotary Summit Center at the Fairmont Downtown San Jose is a luxurious event space for weddings, businesses, and nonprofits.
- Perfect for small and medium events
- Top floor with a gorgeous view
- Perfect for any event, up to 700 guests!
- 12,000 sq. ft. containing three lounges, two dining areas, and a beautiful outdoor patio
- In the heart of downtown San Jose
The Hero Ranch
Perfect for Corporate or Private Team Building Events. The Ranch offers a private chef and array of items that are featured in our Hero Ranch Kitchen Saratoga. Booking the Estate or Barn Venue is done by reservation only.
The Santa Clara Convention Center
The Santa Clara Convention Center is the premier event space of the Silicon Valley.
- A variety of layouts for every event
- Customizable to meet your budget
The Tech Interactive
Need a spot for your next board meeting, team-building event or staff development day
- Corporate Events, Product Launches, Auctions
- Conferences, Hackathons, Dinners, Meetings
The Terrace at Willow Glen
Established in 2007 this beautiful location suits well with corporate events to weddings.
- Nearly 6000 square feet of indoor banquet space
- Huge private terrace for ceremonies & cocktail hours